Friday

Interactive evaluation...

This project has been quite challenging, the brief was very open to what we could do and the only restriction was the final outcome had to be interactive. To get a good idea of what direction I needed to go I researched on many theorists and their ideas. I chose to do an interactive story and argued that interactivity enhances the experience of story telling. I based my interactive story on the three little pigs because it was a simple traditional narrative that could easily be incorporated for interaction. I used multi-linear narrative combined with the means of choice for the user to tackle my argument.

I think the overall outcome of this project was very good; I was pleased with the results although I thought I could have made the story more interactive, I found a Flash program called Page-flip but didn’t use it in the end because of the limitations of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice..