Friday

Font style...

Fonts


I quite like this font as it reminds me of fonts used in old fairy tale books, it the capital letter has a detailed design which I want and the readability is pretty good which is important. I think this is the font I would want to use out of all the others.


This has nice readability and it suits the Flash book quite well but the capital letter is plain and I don't think it will give the same effect I was as the first font.


This font is the same as above, the text is easily readable and it suits the book well but again the capital letter doesn't give that grand effect I want.


I really like this font, the capital letter is fairly detailed and the text is quite easy to read but I'm not sure how easy it is when there is a lot of text.

The details on this font is perfect for my book but the lower case letters are too hard to read for text, it would be good for a title but hard on the eyes if used constantly.


Again this is perfect for my book but the text is too hard to read, good for a title but not so good on constant text.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice..