Friday

Finished evaluation of 3 idents...

I chose the Foursight channel to base my idents on.

Ident 1: Natural Science

I was quite pleased with the outcome of this ident, I thought the idea basing the animation on a volcano to match the theme of natural science was nice and the items/ objects exploding out of the logo was effective and also entertaining to watch. I also think the animation was executed to a good standard, enough to make it look like what I was achieving.

Ident 2: Technology space

I personally am not fond of the outcome of this ident, I think what I had in mind did not make it to the animation. The reason I am not so satisfied with the outcome is because my original thought was to have all the items hover around the logo all moving in 3d space but I ended up having to do all of them except the earth in 2d space, reason why I did everything else in 2d was after when I had finished animating the earth I found I had so much hassle making the earth go where I wanted smoothly, everytime I wanted an item to fly a bend or behind to in front of the logo it would animate with jolts and jerks which didn't seem convincing enough for me to use. I am however pleased that I managed to solve this with 2d animation that was convincing enough to my standard.

Ident 3: Tetris

I am so much more pleased with the result of this animation after reworking some of it after the crit. I have improved the whole animation because of experimenting with the ending of my animation, I have worked into the ending of this ident to a high standard now and I think I have brought more life to the beginning of the animation by making it slight 3d. The beginning of my animation was executed nicely but I thought it was missing something, it looked too dull and after experimenting with some effects I have created a slightly 3d look to it. I am pleased with the overall outcome of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice..