Wednesday

Various ideas...

Looking at various adverts and pictures and how they use different ideas and ways to show things. This is interesting as it lets me look at what various ways to present their ideas and how they can play with anything digital and traditional.


Playing with cultural references which can also can have a humorous effect on the picture.


I like how this advert uses mixed materials and media to create the image of a speeding bike. For my project I could apply the same idea of mixing media and materials instead of solely using digital.


I like the technique of tilt shifting photography, playing on perspectives and also focusing on a specific part of a picture.


Playing on everyday shapes and sizes to make them represent something else is interesting as it means not everything is literally what it shows.


This example is what I visioned for part as my animation, where smoke forms an image of something and in this case an image of a unborn baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice..