Tuesday

Brand identity...

I was reading a book about how brands thrive and survive by Matt Haig and it has given me some insight on how I should present my idents, what ideas I should use that would stand out? what kind of methods should be used to make my ideas stay in peoples head?

The book is basically about how the popular and unpopular brands use their "secrets" to make their own product stand out from the rest whethere it may be something innovative, really good in performance (for sports etc), diversifying to suit the audience or even concentrating on something specific, setting trends or being the pioneers of a genre.

This got me think about stratagies for my idents and how can I catch the audience and make them not forget my ident, although I think some of the techniques used cannot be applied to idents alone I think I can apply the concept of the technique.

Matt Haig
brand ROYALTY: HOW THE WORLD'S TOP 100 BRANDS THRIVE AND SURVIVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice..