Friday

Colour style...



As my animation grows into a western style art I want the colours to compliment the style too so I have looked into the famous cartoon 'Tom and Jerry'. I've noticed at first glance that not very much bold colours are used as everything is quite saturated and washed out, there seems to be a lot of blends for the background which are quite suttle and the gradient mixes are not wide therefore blends well together.

For my colour palette I will use colours associated with the time and try to create the same washed out effect 'Tom and Jerry' has used. I have done this to show as much westernisation of style as possible. Though these colours will be overclouded by gradual reds and browns to show the effects of global warming and the atmosphere becoming hotter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice..